Create new form
After you installed the WordPress plugin, you can start a new form in a few ways:
- Open the Tripetto plugin menu from the WP Admin menuClick
- Open the Tripetto Dashboard inside the pluginClick
Create New Form;
- Open the list of your Tripetto forms inside the pluginClick
Create New Form.
Manage your forms
To manage your forms go to
All Forms. This shows a simple list of all Tripetto forms in your WP Admin, including the shortcode and the amount of entries for each form.
By moving your cursor over each row in the list, you can execute the following actions:
Edit- Open the form in the form builder to build/edit it;
Duplicate- Create an exact duplicate of the form structure in one click;
View entries- Open the list of entries to see and download the results (also see this article);
Delete- Delete the form, after confirmation;
Mark as premium- Mark the form as the one premium form you get for free (free version only).
Change list order
By default the list of forms is ordered by the
Form ID. You can change this to order the list by form name by clicking the list header
Tip: Name your forms
To keep track of your forms, it's recommended to give each form a good name, so you can find it back later on. To set the name of the form use the following options:
- Open the form in the form builderClick the name of the form in the top left corner (
Unnamed formby default)Name your form;
- Open the form in the form builderClick
Style & SettingsName your form.