Welcome to the Tripetto SDK
🙋♂️ This SDK helps building powerful and deeply customizable forms for your application, web app, or website.
👩💻 Create and run forms and surveys without depending on external services.
💸 Developing a custom form solution is tedious and expensive. Instead, use Tripetto and save time and money!
🌎 Trusted and used by organizations around the globe, including Fortune 500 companies.
📄 In a nutshell
Tripetto is a full-fledged form kit. It contains a powerful graphical form builder (form designer) that lets you build smart flowing forms and surveys like flowcharts. You can use this builder as a standalone tool or implement it in your web apps or websites. To run forms, you can use one of Tripetto's stock runners (out-of-the-box form UIs) or build your custom form UI. Tripetto supports advanced logic features in its core. It is also extendible with custom blocks (question types).
- Unique visual form builder (form designer) lets you sketch forms and surveys like flowcharts
- Form builder fully integrates into custom web apps without external dependencies
- Ready-to-go runners to show forms in a modern autoscroll UI, a more classic form UI, or a fancy chat UI
- Form runners also fully integrate into custom web apps or websites without external dependencies
- Ready to use components for React and Angular (but you can use plain JS as well)
- Packed with all the common question types (we call them blocks)
- Extendable with custom blocks, so you can build your own question types
- Forms are defined by a JSON form definition (the builder generates this JSON and the runners consume it)
- Supports the use of subforms (forms within another form)
- Advanced calculator block available to create quizzes, order forms, exams, and more (learn more)
- GDPR friendly, no external services required
🖱️ Try it
🏗️ Form builder
Integrate Tripetto's form builder and equip your web app with powerful form-building capabilities. The builder generates a ready-to-use JSON form definition that can be supplied to a runner (which turns it into a usable form).
🏃 Form runner
Embed a Tripetto form in your website or application and start collecting responses. Simply add a runner and supply it with a JSON form definition generated by the builder.
📂 Open source
Tripetto's source code is hosted on GitLab.
Tripetto is a registered trademark.