Discover advanced options of the email address block
The email address block has some advanced options to give you the right logic options.
When to use
Use the email address block to let your respondents enter an email address, including automated checks for valid addresses.
Each question block has common features to present the block the way you need, for example name, description and help text. And most of the question blocks have common options, like the required and exportability options. More information on that can be found in the help article about our form builder.
The email address block can work with the following branch conditions:
- When value matches address
- When value does not match address
- When value matches domain
- When value does not match domain
- When value is specified;
- When value is not specified.
- When value contains
- When value does not contain